homeAbout MeAdvertisecontact

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Just Dance..It'll Be Ok!


Except we are not talking Lady Gaga in this video!



We are going to talk about the Just Dance video game!

And then I will show you a vlog in which I dance to "Let's Go to the Mall" by Robin Sparkles.



Don't know who Robin Sparkles is? 



Well, you need to watch How I Met Your Mother to find out. In fact, you should be watching that anyway.



Go on, google it. I'll wait.


Alright, are you back?

Have you ever played Just Dance? It's been a hit in our family for awhile.

Whenever I go to visit one of my cousins, we always play it so of course I picked up Just Dance 3 on Black Friday and I'm dying for just Dance 4. I already know that if I love Just Dance 3 this much, Just Dance 4 has to be amazing, right?
It's a great way to boost your mood. I love randomly turning it on while I'm studying for finals to just get me up and moving for a bit, plus it’s a great party game. Anytime we play it, it’s always a blast and immediately turns any get together into something way more fun than it would have been otherwise.

And if you are 21 and older, it’s a great game to play when you are buzzed. Go on, try it. 
I just rocked your party to new levels. You’re welcome.

But, I know you are primarily here to watch me bust a move in this vlog of mine so I’m going to let you watch it.



I picked “Let’s go to the Mall” because I love this song! I also can’t help but sing it so no laughing at my singing. Seriously. I may cry.



If you're ready to bust a move, you can actually purchase Just Dance 4 from amazon for $22.99 because it's the gold box deal of the day! * This deal is expired*


Have you ever played Just Dance? Did you love it like I do?
What are your favorite party games?


Photobucket
Have you met this amazing blogger?

11 comments:

Bea L L said...

oh my this was hilarious!!! I love How I met your mother !!
never played just dance but now I really want it!!
I'll check with deni if we can afford a wii...=) and if you say is good exercise, great!!!

Bea =)
dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

Paige... you are freaking adorable! :) So funny!

And hey, I need your mailing address, please. I promise I'm not going to stalk you, just need to send you something. :)

Hope you have a great day!

Kim S said...

Omg I love you!! I'm more of a fan of Dance Central, but we have Just Dance 3 and pull it out occasionally. But you = awesome

Unknown said...

New follower from the GFC blog hop!
Jen @ Craftymisadventures.com

Sally said...

We love Just Dance... 2,3, and 4! In fact I have already picked out what song I want my daughters to perform at my funeral... that should lighten the mood.

Amber Nicole said...

PAIGE!!!!! Hahahah. I <3 you so much!! This video just made my day and now that song is stuck in my head!!

Blue Dog Belle said...

Um... yes. I agree. so. much. fun

Kelsey Eaton said...

Oh my gosh!! Hahaha!!

Postcards from Rachel said...

Ha, I love Just Dance. Every time I go to my parents' house, I play it with my little sis. :)

Rachel
http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

Unknown said...

you're awesome =)

Jennifer said...

OMG I love this! Let's go to the mall! HIMYM is hilarious. You are too cute dancing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis