I spent last weekend, December 15th, to be exact, finally meeting some other local bloggers!
Alyssa, Jade and I spent about five months talking about this meet up, so it was a long time coming! We met at this bar in downtown Memphis called "Blind Bear." It had a speak easy theme to it and you could definitely tell! The bloggers got to use a secret room behind the bar! We even had a one way mirror to see the bar, but they couldn't see us!
Me, about to pull out the driveway!
 |
| Here are all of the bloggers that were there! |
All of these ladies were fabulous and I am so glad that I got to meet them and talk everything from blogging to memphis to travels and moving!
We also got to enjoy some amazing cupcakes and gave out some awesome door prizes all thanks to Passionfruit Ads. If you'd like to see an example of an ad store, you can click on my advertise page.
After the meet up, some of us went to Aldo's Pizza!
This is the amazing Vodka Pie from Aldo's pizza that Kim, Jade, Cameron and I ate! I'm taking Cody there very soon!
After we left Aldo's, Cameron headed home and Kim, Jade and I headed back to their hotel for some serious girl talk! We had so much fun talking that I didn't head home until 12:30 in the morning! I can't wait to go to Arkansas next year to visit them.
We are definitely going to plan another Memphis meet up so if you are anywhere near the area, you better get your butts there next time!
Have you ever gone to a blogger meet up? What was your experience?
If you live near Memphis, are you going to make it to the next one?!


Have you met this amazing blogger?
12 comments:
mmmm vodka pizza. It makes me think of a place in the Bronx I use to go to that had Chicken a la vodka slices. SO GOOD.
Oh my gosh, I wish I knew of more Aussie bloggers so we could do this! It sounds like you had a great time :)
Love your necklace!
xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
I tried Aldo's for the first time this past weekend too and loved it! I hope to make the next meet-up! Looks like fun!
Looks like a fun time!!! I love blogger meetups. I'm basically addicted to them. lol
Please have another one SOON! I had to miss this one due to a work thing, but would LOVE to meet some bloggers!
I hate that I missed it!! I was looking forward to meeting everyone and checking out the Blind Bear. I will definitely be at the next one!
So awesome that you got to meet so many great bloggers! I've never been to a group blogger meetup, but I've met at least 10 individually over the past three years. A couple of them have become some of my best friends!
That vodka pizza looks out of this world. It would be dangerous for me to live close to that place!
I'm a memphian and missed the meet up! Hopefully I'll be at the next one:)
stopping in from kateandkuby.blogspot.com
WHYYYY oh WHYYYY must you post a photo of that delicious pizza? My mouth is now watering. Thanks for that! :) So glad we got to meet! We definitely need to plan something in AR next time! :) Perhaps Little Rock would be a good meeting point?
I love your look! The neutral pallet is so fresh and your necklace is fierce as anything.
English Bulldog Puppies for sale
Post a Comment