homeAbout MeAdvertisecontact

Monday, March 18, 2013

Life Lately

Why hello my loves! Long time no see! Well, for me at least. For you, it's only been a spotty week for posts   but I want to let you in on a little secret.

The posts you've been seeing were written by me in January. Yep. That's right. (Well, except the Shop my Closet post and the Bloglovin' Post but those don't count)

So, now you may be able to see why it has really been a long time. So what have I been up to? Well, grab a cup of coffee or some other tasty beverage and find out.


Okay so you caught me. Mostly what I've been doing is school, desperately trying to keep my head above water. In my nursing school, I'm in what has long been hailed as the hardest semester and boy, they were not joking! I have never spent so much time with my head buried in a textbook or had as many breakdowns from stress as I have had so far this semester.

I got so stressed, that Cody, the magnificent husband that he is, scheduled a weekend at the Opryland Resort in Nashville, TN for us to get away a couple of weekends ago. I spent three glorious days surrounded by scenery like this.


Obviously I'll tell you all about it, but that leads me into my next point. I haven't been blogging because honestly, when I'm not studying, I've been throwing myself into my real life friends and relationships. I've been able to spend some real quality time with my friends, my husband and family. It's been a blast to feel like part of the real world when I'm not in class or clinicals. My best friend just got engaged and I am sooo happy for her! And I'm so happy that instead of blogging, I was able to go out to eat with her one night so she could tell me all about how she was pretty sure he was going to propose!

Nursing friends are the best because you spend your entire life with them.
That doesn't mean I haven't missed you all, because I have. I have missed blogging and being able to respond to your comments. I have an entire folder waiting for me to respond to you guys right now actually and as much as I want to, at the end of the day, I'm too tired to stare at the computer screen. I feel disconnected from you all and that makes it even harder to open that folder and respond. And I'm still wondering how a lot of you have the time to chat on twitter all day.


My birthday came and went and if you sent me birthday wishes, thank you so much for them!! The picture above is one of my presents from Cody. I'm possibly the last woman on Earth to own a pandora bracelet but I love it so much!

The picture on the left is the cupcakes that my best nursing friend brought to clinical on the day of my birthday! They were so delicious (Thanks again Stacey and Mari!)

Other than that, life has been going pretty well! I'm slowly starting to work out more (Which means instead of working out once a year, I work out like...five times a year. Hey, it's a start!) I'm struggling to pass a class so I stay buried in my notes. I got into an honor society, which is pretty dang awesome. AND....

I graduate in August!!

I do have a couple of posts I hope to crank out in between studying and cleaning for the rest of my spring break, but until August, the posts may be few and far between. I truly apologize for that. I can't wait until I have more time to spend with you all!


How have YOU been?

Photobucket
Have you met this amazing blogger?

10 comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I've been to that hotel before. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Congrats on graduating in August!

Ashley said...

Real life always comes before blog life... I mean if your not living life then how can you have content to blog about? :)

Jen said...

That hotel looks amazing, what a fun time. :)

Unknown said...

That hotel is GORGEOUS!

Amber said...

Nothing at all wrong with taking time from your blog to enjoy real life!

I love that y'all got to take a weekend trip to Opryland. That hotel is amazing!

Rachael said...

Love your bracelet! Don't feel bad about being slow to get one, I still don't have one! A lot of that reason is because (A) I'm a momma and (B) there's another one on the way and (C) yellow gold Pandora charms are ESSSPENSIVE!!

Congrats on your upcoming graduation! I hope you keep all your hair the next few months! =)

Sending you sunshine,
RACHAEL

http://thegrowingtreeblog.blogspot.com

applesandglue said...

I don't have a pandora bracelet yet but I'm thinking I totally want one lol! And yay for nearly graduating!! Glad you've been enjoying life a bit. :)

Alyssa said...

Graduation will be here before you know it!! YOU CAN DO IT, FRIEND!

suan zhang said...

Types of great designs that can be purchased with the pandora jewellery online which enable it to help provide you a terrific unique look. The Pandora has a designers that are all specializing in providing you the wonderful jewelry designs.

Unknown said...

Love you Paige not sure how you do it all, but you do and it amazes me every day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis