homeAbout MeAdvertisecontact

Monday, April 22, 2013

Drumroll Please...

Last week, I told you all that I had some big news coming up in this post and you all voted to guess what it is.
Well, the votes are in and I've counted them up! Here are the results...

As you can see, the majority of you thought that more than one thing was going to happen! Well, that isn't entirely true.

The big news is that we are moving!! Cody and I are finally getting our own place! We       are choosing to rent an apartment because we just really don't have the desire for a house right now. 

I'm so excited! The move is happening the middle of next month!!

The printable I told you about? Well here it is!

When we were searching and looking at apartments, it got to be really hard to keep it straight as to what apartment complex had what. So, I made this printable!

You may pin it, but please do not redistribute on your own blog without permission. Emjoy!


Trust me! Many more blog posts will be coming about our apartment. I'm so excited!


Photobucket
Have you met this amazing blogger?

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

COngrats on getting a new place!

Ashley said...

I miss apartment living... I love owning my home but apartment living is just so darn convenient.

Jen said...

Congrats on getting a new place that's so exciting!

Kimberly H said...

Congrats! My husband and I have a similar google doc made for our house hunting right now...it makes answering the "wait...was that the one with more land or less bathrooms?" questions easier to answer, haha. :)

Meghan said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!!

Breanna said...

Yay! Congrats! :)

applesandglue said...

Awesome news, congratulations!!

Kim S said...

Yay yay yay for a new place!! Now if I can just figure out how to get back up there for a visit sometime...

Lisa C said...

Congrats! So exciting.

Sunae said...

I'm so happy for you! It will be so great for you and Cody to finally have your own space. It seriously makes a world of difference to your relationship. You will love it! xx

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

That's great, congrats!! :)

Meg O. said...

Congratulations!! Good luck with the big move!!

Chelsea Olivia said...

smartie with the printable- you are so freaking organized haaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis