homeAbout MeAdvertisecontact

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Night Out Essentials

A couple of weeks ago, I told you about my night in essentials. They definitely added up to a great cozy evening but I figured that now I'll tell you about my night out essentials!

night out essentials

Clearly since I didn't include clothes in this post, this isn't all inclusive. In fact, I greatly encourage clothing any time you are leaving your house. Let's not show the world our goods, hm ladies?

First off, I like wedges. You are not going to see me head out for a night on the town in stilettos. In fact, a lot of the times I will wear flats, no matter how dressy everything but my feet are. But when I do want to be extra fancy and wear heels, it will be wedges all the way.

I don't typically use a purse anymore because I went to a lot of concerts a couple of years ago and I got out of the habit of carrying one. I will bring a small wallet and my cell phone. These typically fit in the pocket of my skinny jeans.

My number one make up go to is eye liner and mascara. I will not leave the house without it, especially for a night out!

Another must is to pregame. Sorry, but I'm not made of money. If I'm not driving, and most of the time, I'm not, I will be drinking before we leave the house. Saving money means I have less stress which means more fun!!

What are your night out must haves?

Photobucket
Have you met this amazing blogger?

12 comments:

Ashley said...

Definitely my cell phone! I should start wearing wedges... heels kill my feet!

Sunae said...

I'm definitely with you on the whole pregame thing! The more alcohol I consume before I head out, the less money I'll spend and the happier i'll be the next day when a pile of bills show up in the mail (not that I'm ever happy when that happens).

Unknown said...

Those shoes are fabulous!

The Pink Growl said...

Pregame is definitely a must! :)

applesandglue said...

Those shoes are HIGH! Wowzas! :)

Meghan said...

I like just carrying my stella and dot clutch too! It holds my phone, money & plastic and is so much more convenient than my big bulky purse!

Breanna said...

Pregame is an absolute. I would have never got drunk in college if I couldn't pregame..haha :)

Chelsea Olivia said...

I am with you on wedges. Pretty much the only "heel" I wear, I'm too clumsy in everything else! And predrinking for SURE.

Milla said...

For me, I feel that sometimes the predrinking is more fun that actually the going out part! :)

Unknown said...

What a great post! I'm your newest follower on GFC.

Erin

thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

karolinssss said...

I fell in love with those shoes! <3

Breenah said...

Those shoes are amazing. And I love that you mentioned wearing clothes, haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis