..Goals..
..-To make an A in Psychology
Definitely did this.
.. ..-To not care that my hair is all messed up and my makeup is nonexistent
Now I think it's more important to use just enough makeup to feel good about yourself.
.. -To NOT remember my 21st birthday
Did this the summer after highschool
.. ..-get my lip//nose pierced...Nevermind
I just find it funny that I listed this as a goal, and then wrote nevermind and left it on the list. No lip or nose piercing
.. -Travel to Europe and Australia
Haven't done this yet.
-Take a road trip across the U.S. with just the girls
Or this.
-Write a novel
I started one.
-Sing in front of an audience again
Nope
-Sing solo in front of an audience
Nope
..Be happy with the path my life took
I still struggle with this daily.
.. ..-Get over the residual anger
This too.
.. ..-go back to church
I did this and then stopped when my church was full of drama
.. -ride a roller coaster
Nope
..-Drive on the interstate by myself
hah. definitely did this.
.. -Go skydiving
Nope and now I have no desire to.
-Go hang gliding
Or this
-Make amends with Aunt Kelly
I did this after I got married and now we are kind of at odds again
-Become a nurse, possibly a nurse practitioner
This is HUGE to me guys. Seriously. Because I don't remember wanting to be a nurse in high school so it's amazing to me that I'm currently on the path that my 17 year old self wanted.
-Find my dad
Haven't done this. We currently want to move to Texas
-Write for a newspaper
No desire to do this
-Have kids [maybe--but probably not]
This is hilarious! When I was younger, I wanted to have three kids, then none at all. Now that I've met and married Cody, I honestly can't wait to have kids.
-Get married
Check out my awesome duck face lips, huh?!
On the top right, that's my cat Oreo.
Top left is the perm (aka, biggest hair mistake ever)
Bottom right is my first break up hair cut. (LOVED IT! Which is why I have it again!)
Bottom left is from Tacky Day at my high school.


Have you met this amazing blogger?








10 comments:
I still have my myspace and yes I still have my olllld pictures. Isn't funny looking back? I love that you decorate myspace the way you wanted. You could have a cool nickname displayed. Course all that goes back to the old me. Back when I was 17/18. Wow. Times flies. But I remember how popular myspace was.
Thanks for sharing,
Cody
solemnsound.blogspot.com
Good ole myspace! I think I deleted my old account, bummer.
I never did get into Myspace. I had an account and I made my page pretty, but that was about it haha. I should really go check out my profile.
Bwahahaha! Love it! :D
I doubt I'll jump back on the bandwagon, but embarrassingly enough, it's sort of how I met my husband (through friends) so I can't hate it too much.
Hahahaha oh myspace...
I used to LOVE myspace. I remember always fighting with people over who the #1 friend was!
visiting from your giveaway on messy dirty hair. i'd say that she sent me, but girl you know i already follow :)
Found your blog from Messy Dirty Hair! Love the blog! You also make we want to get back onto my old Myspace page!
Here from MDH, although I think I was following before now. ;) LOVE this though.. I totally want to find a list like that from when I was in high school now. Maybe I need to look for one! That's awesome that you're working towards your goal of being a nurse. Such a GREAT career to choose. Good luck! xo
Post a Comment