homeAbout MeAdvertisecontact

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Please Forgive Me


Tonight, we had a very traumatic experience in Cody's family (It's still weird to say they are my family too!)
and his great uncle passed away. 

He's pretty upset
and his grandmother (it was her brother) is just devastated.
I didn't know him very well but I am so worried about her because in her health she doesn't need the added stress. 

Please forgive me if there are no blog posts this week. 
I do have a blog hop scheduled for Monday and Friday but that is all at this time.

Photobucket
Have you met this amazing blogger?

9 comments:

Jen said...

Oh no! Sendings lots of prayers!!

Kim S said...

Let me know if there's ANYTHING I can do to help out! You know I'm here for you :)

Courtney Cakes said...

Hang in there!!! Sending prayers of comfort to you and your boyfriend's family during this difficult time...

Brooke said...

Oh no! Take this time to be with your family!
Said a prayer!



Brooke

Amy Charming said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to your families.

Karen said...

I am so sorry to hear that. A loved ones passing is never easy. Sending prayers to your family at this difficult time.

Amber said...

Oh i'm so sorry! keeping all of you in my prayers! xoxo

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

So sorry for your and Cody's loss! Thoughts and prayers to you guys.

Jessica said...

im so sorry for your loss. God, comfort paige and her family in this time of greif. allow them to grieve but also to remember the memories that they made with him. give his closest loved ones hope in this difficult time. Amen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis