This next week, I'm really hoping that I can get back into blogging and of course, get my new place organized. (Would anyone like a tour?)
There are a few things that are going to change in this blog. For one, I took away GFC awhile ago. I realized that I was blogging for the numbers and not the content and it really bothered me. I know that with bloglovin, you can still see a number, but since it's a few steps to actually see it, I don't feel the urge to look everyday.
I also realized that my heart is just not into having sidebar sponsors. I was starting to feel pretty fake and like my sponsors were not getting their money worth. I'm working on some other things for the blog though. Don't worry!
Another exciting thing is that May 27th is my one year blogging anniversary! I'm really excited, although I'm not totally sure what I should do to celebrate. What would you like to see?
I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to an exciting summer!
What are your big plans?


Have you met this amazing blogger?






6 comments:
YES! I want to see a home tour :) :) :) :)
Good for you! I did the same thing months ago and feel much better about not having sponsors. Now blogging is back to being all about having fun and not another responsibility (don't we have enough?). Now I'm just able to promote items or services I truly like!
Can't wait to see what you do with the new place! Exciting!
Things I think you should do:
1) home tour- I need to know where I'm going to stay next time I visit ;)
2) wear that dress more often- it's adorable and I'm obsessed
3) do something really fun for your blogging anniversary- I just don't know what the "fun" part should entail
4) celebrate your graduation in style- a.k.a. come visit when you're no longer a student!
I think that list is pretty easily attainable, right? :)
Glad your life is calming down somewhat! Love your dress!
Welcome back! Glad you're making some changes to make yourself feel better - blogging should be about you anyway (even tho I have a hard time remembering that myself).
I took my GFC off as well after only 1/2 of my followers started following me on Bloglovin' and I started feeling a little down about the numbers. I have just started doing advertising on my blog and I'm not sure what I think of it yet! I'm not very organised so it's a challenge for me to give my sponsors their money's worth and make sure I actually do the posts I say I will!
It's so good when you can take a step back and start blogging for yourself and for your friends again. I'd love to see a little tour soon! xx
Post a Comment