In case you do all your blog reading on the weekend (like me), here is what you missed on A Dose of Paige.
- On Tuesday, I shared a weekend update that involved adorable puppies, cheesecake, crafts and mothers. It was pretty eventful.
- On Wednesday, I described the amazing feeling of being free and why finding myself suddenly single at the start of a summer was the best thing that could have happened.
- On Thursday, I shared an amazing DIY Cork Trivet Wall that is both functional and cute with limitless possibilities!
- On Friday, I wrote about what I thought are essentials for having a puppy.
- I also finally created a Goodreads account so I'd love for you to add me so we can rate books together or whatever the purpose is of having friends on there.
- I'm sharing my new favorite beauty product.
- You may see some tips related to shopping.
- Check back Friday for an awesome new link up announcement!
- There's a couple of other things too! A blog post everyday in fact!
On June 3rd, I start my last semester of summer school! It's going to be an insane two months but I think it will be worth it because it pushed my graduation date up a semester. For my clinical, I follow a nurse's work schedule (as much as I can with classes) and I got put at the trauma hospital. I'm super excited! It'll be such a great learning experience. I'm pretty nervous too though.
What did you write about last week?
What are you writing about next week?
What's going on in your life?


Have you met this amazing blogger?









No comments:
Post a Comment