If you're like me, you're pretty busy throughout the week. Some weeks I don't even have time to sit and blog my own blog posts, let alone read other blog posts.
Last weekend, I was sitting in my living room and I had gone through all the posts I had in my queue and I was looking for some new blog posts to read. The idea for this link up was born.
I decided it would be fun to have a link up where everyone linked up their favorite recent posts! That way, we can all read some of our best work. The top three posts will get spotlighted in next week's link up in the body of the blog post.
So get ready to grab a cup of coffee or your favorite drink, link up your favorite posts, and get to reading and commenting because the first one will be next Friday, June 14th @ 12amCST!
I'm looking for 2 more cohosts so if you'd like to cohost one week, send me an email at paige@adoseofpaige.com.
As with most things in life, there are a few rules I'd appreciate being followed.
1. Link up your favorite post from the past 14 days.
2. You may link up to two posts.
3. Do not link up any giveaways.
4. Spend some time and comment on a few other posts!
5. Be kind and follow your hosts on your favorite reader.
Don't forget to come back next week to link up! I can't wait to spend some time reading some awesome posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment