homeAbout MeAdvertisecontact

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Keepin' It Simple

Have you ever gotten to the point where it feels like your moisturizer is just not moisturizing? That happened to me recently so I had to run out and find a new one. I had been hearing all about two new lines of drugstore skin care products: Olay Fresh Effects and Simple. I have the Olay Fresh Effects cleanser, so I was leaning toward that moisturizer but after reading the two bottles, I decided to go with the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer.


I was attracted to this moisturizer because it seemed like it had ingredients to get the job done without clogging my pores. It contains vitamin B5, Vitamin E (both great for skin!), glycerin and borage seed oil. It also says that it has no dyes, no artificial perfumes and no irritants.

I have really sensitive, acne prone skin and I also tend to get oily with a heavy moisturizer so it seemed to be just the thing I needed.

Overall, the formula is really creamy and is very easy to blend in the skin. It moisturizes but without feeling like a heavy layer of lotion on your face. I also get really dry around the nose area and it takes care of that with no problem. My skin seems to regulate its oil much better since I started using it and doesn't overproduce oil anymore. 

The one drawback is that it does smell like sunscreen which is just annoying but it's not an overpowering smell so I can deal. It does have spf 15 which is nice because I don't have to put sunscreen on every day. (I mean, that's the only way I will actually have sunscreen on my face anyway)

I'm really happy with the moisturizer and will definitely be repurchasing when I run out. I'm so glad I FINALLY found a drugstore moisturizer that I really love.

Have you tried any of the Simple Skincare products?
What did you think?

Photobucket
Have you met this amazing blogger?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis