- Monday, I shared how to batch edit and save multiple photos at once in my photoshop tutorial series. Do any of you have any ideas for more photoshop tutorials?
- Tuesday, my friend Cassie shared her Summer Beauty Favorites!
- Wednesday, I shared my fourth of July outfit and some other July 4th fashion picks!
- Thursday, I did a round-up of some 4th of July posts!
- Friday, was the newest edition of Weekend Reads and it had some of the best posts yet!
Next week, be sure to check out some more beauty faves, a free printable, more weekend reads and some more!
This weekend was our poor excuse of a "summer break" in which they gave us two days off. It was very nice though! You can't really complain about a four day weekend. I finished the first part of our summer semester with an A in one class and a B in another class. I've got one more class left and I have to finish my leadership clinical and then I'll have my BSN. It's been a LONG road. I'm so ready for it to be over! I've been planning a graduation party and am trying to figure out what I want.
What's been up in your life?


Have you met this amazing blogger?









No comments:
Post a Comment