![]() |
| Shorts: rue21 // Necklace: Caroline G Shop // Shoes: JCP // Bangle: c/o Chicnova // Shirt: c/o Chicnova |
I take boards on Monday and I am so nervous! So much that I don't even really want to talk about it.
Instead, I'd like to ramble.
What do you think of that shirt up there? I freaking love it! I got it at Chicnova and I have already worn it at least ten times, and I'm not exaggerating. I also got the bangle and it's the only bangle I've ever found that fit my tiny wrists! I'm definitely excited that I can transition it to fall with some jeans instead of shorts.
Other than studying for boards, I've been working full time. So far, I really think I'm going to like my job. I'm kind of surprised because I had my heart set on working in ICU which is a whole different ball game. It's weird getting used to not turning patients by myself and having patients that are actually awake enough to listen to me. My coworkers have all been pretty nice for the most part. There were a couple I was unsure of at the beginning but it seems like they are sweet too.
I've also got some big news! I bought my car! I got a 2013 Hyundai Sonata SE. Cody and I went to drive a Mazda6 and a few other cars last Monday. When we drove the Mazda6, Cody was literally folding his 6 foot 3 inches frame into the car and I knew that even though I'd love it, we couldn't buy it because it wasn't comfortable for him at all.
Then we drove the Sonata and we both loved it. It's super nice and comes with all the features I wanted like Navigation and XM radio and bluetooth and a rear facing camera for backing up and all that fun stuff but it has enough horsepower for Cody to be happy. Plus, it's super roomy so I know it'll be great for trips.
Now I feel like I sound like a commercial for the car, I DEFINITELY was not sponsored for this car! In fact, we hadn't even thought of the Sonata until we were on the lot but I'm so glad that's what we got.









11 comments:
I love that top!
And your car! O.M.G. CONGRATS!!! <3
Your shirt is so cute! Enjoy a little relaxation tomorrow...I know you're going to do fantastic on your boards!
Enjoy your new car! I know that you will do great on your boards!
Good luck on your boards! I sure hope all your studying will pay off :) That top is cute on you!
So exciting! Congrats! I feel the same way, I always had a clunker car growing up and in my first few years of college, but now that my husband and I just bought a brand new KIA it makes me appreciate it and drive it more carefully!
The top is cute, the car is awesome and you'll do amazing on your boards!!! I'm sure of that. Also, I'm glad you are liking your job. Seems like life is getting better and better =)
Bea =)
beasbeautyparadise.blogspot.com
Okay, you are ADORABLE! So exciting that you got a new card! Good luck with boards - I'll be praying :)
Oh I love the shirt - so cute! Congrats on the new car and good luck on your boards!
Yay for a new car!!!! :)
Super cute shirt and congrats on your new car. :)
Congrats on your car! It's beautiful! !
Post a Comment