homeAbout MeAdvertisecontact

Friday, September 20, 2013

Weekend Reads #14

Woot! It's Weekend Reads Time!! I say it every week, but I'm seriously amazed that I've been doing this link up for so long. I hope everyone is still enjoying it!







If you have zero idea what is going on today, well where the heck have ya been?! Just kidding, I'll give you the scoop.

Basically, one weekend, I was sitting at home bored out of my mind because for some reason, bloggers take weekends off. I spend a lot of my weekends scheduling and getting ready for the week ahead, so I guess that's what other bloggers do.

Anyway, I went through my blog post feed and ran out of interesting posts to read, so I decided it'd be great to have a link up for people to link up their top blog posts of the week for everyone to relax and read over the weekend! Cool idea, right? I thought so.

Here's the details:
1. The link up will go live every Friday at midnight CST.
2. You can link up to two posts.
3. Only link up posts that you've posted in the past 14 days.
4. Do not link up any giveaways unless they are attached to actual content. Anything not actual content will be deleted.
5. Spend some time, click on some posts and leave a few comments if you loved what you read!
6. Be kind and follow your hosts on your favorite reader.

Also, if you love twitter and want to get your post out there, use the hashtag #weekendreads to shout your post out! 

Next week, the most clicked on links will get featured so tell your friends and get to clicking!

**Do me a favor and title your link up with the blog post title or a catchy description, NOT YOUR BLOG NAME!**








Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting. New follower. Have great weekend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis